Jan 26, 2019
Flourish: A Visionary New Understanding of Happiness and Well-being by Martin E.P. Seligman
Ikigai (生き甲斐, pronounced [ikiɡai]) is a
Japanese concept that means "a reason for being." The word
"ikigai" is usually used to indicate the source of
value in one's life or the things that make one's life
"A compelling view of a positive human future, for individuals, corporations, and nations, brilliantly told." -- Tony Hsieh author of "Delivering Happiness" and CEO of Zappos.com, Inc.
A Seven Date Yoga Book Study!
1. What is Well Being?
2. Creating Your Happiness - Positive Psychology Exercises That Work
3. The Dirty Little Secret of Drugs and Therapy
4. Teaching Well-Being: The Magic of MAPP
5. GRIT, Character and Achievement: A New Theory of Intelligence
6. Positive Physical Health: The Biology of Optimism
7. The Politics and Economics of Well-Being
Two copies of Flourish will be raffled off. Each class you attend gets you an entry to win a copy of the book we're working from! Raffle will be held on 1/26 Must be present to win!
Each date we'll delve deeper into the components of this book as we move through asana.